Warning: This program is distributed as a prototype for use in research and WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Margrave should NOT be used to verify policies for applications.
Release 1 Margrave01.tar.gz
Margrave has only been tested on Linux with PLT Scheme version 209.
- If you do not already have PLT Scheme installed on your system, install it. DrScheme is recommended, but MzScheme should suffice. Both can be downloaded from The PLT homepage.
- If you do not already have CUDD installed on your system, install it. CUDD along with documentation can be found at Fabio Somenzi's homepage. We are using version 2.4.0.
- Download Margrave, gunzip it, and untar it.
- Edit the file "Margrave/code/AccessControl/Makefile" to show Margrave where CUDD is installed (more instructions in the Makefile).
- Compile the part of Margrave that is written in C by going to the directory "Margrave/code/AccessControl" and using the command "make".